Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
Jason Workmaster and Jack Horan, partners at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk a look back at the legal year in 2013 and what's ahead for 2014.
March 18, 2014
Tags: contracting , Jack Horan , Jason Workmaster , McKenna, Long and Aldridge , bid protests , Civil False Claims Act , government contracting law , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
A six-step plan for acquisition reform for the Defense Department.
The main U.S. foreign assistance agency wants to step up use of smartphones, satellite imagery and GPS cameras to oversee tax-funded development projects in Afghanistan that aid workers no longer will be able to observe firsthand as American troops leave the country.
Former OFPP Administrator Dan Gordon joins Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of a variety of procurement issues.
March 17, 2014
A former high-flying contractor is now the biggest loser. Can BP climb back from the Gulf of Mexico oil spill?
Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government, will give us his take on the President's 2015 budget request.
March 11, 2014
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) tries to get to the bottom of why, after a decade, contracting officers still do not have quality information on how contractors perform. GSA said it has a plan to integrate 10 databases by 2018 through a series of incremental improvements.
Hewlett Packard social media guru Christina Morrison will discuss how to create a social media strategy for your agency or business.
March 10, 2014
Mary Davie, assistant commissioner for GSA's Integrated Technology Service and Mark Day, ITS assistant deputy commissioner, will talk about the agency's priorities for this year.
March 4, 2014
Tags: technology , innovation , GSA , Integrated Technology Service , Mary Davie , Mark Day , NS2020 , GSA schedules , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , SmartBUY , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Jim Phillips, executive vice president of Centre Consulting, will discuss various contracting issues with host Mark Amtower.
March 3, 2014