Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: accountability
Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas)explains the need for the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010, which has passed both houses of Congress.
The Government Printing Office says some laptops claimed missing by an Inspector General report have been recovered.
A bill passed by the Senate aims to increase government accountability by creating a performance officer at each agency.
The Recovery Board's Earl Devaney outlines the development of the oversight program for the Recovery Act funds.
Earl Devaney, chairman of Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, told the DorobekINSIDER about an RATB report that states the current lack of uniformity creates a big roadblock to transparency.
A Washington Post-Kaiser-Harvard poll asks Americans what they expect government to do and how they think government is doing its job.
More than a dozen of the government's top oversight jobs unfilled. John Solomon, journalist-in-residence at the Center for Public Integrity, explains.
The idea behind Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) payments could catch on
Transparency gives additional clout to make technology projects perform. Tool replaces OMB watch lists and makes information more interactive.
Tags: mngt , technology , Vivek Kundra , Dave Wennergren , Tom Coburn , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , OMB , DoD , CIO Council , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Ed Meagher , Dan Mintz , CSC , SRA , IT Dashboard , FFATA , transparency