Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: accountability
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
GAO's Jack Edwards gives highlights of the report on defense
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
GAO's Michael Sullivans explains the recommendations for the Defense Department to improve oversight of its power source investments.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro outlines the top priorities of the Government Accountability Office now that he has been confirmed.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Stuart Bowen, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, discusses why alleged fraud cases seems to be increasing in the war zones.
GAO's Bob Dacey explains why the agency could not issue an opinion on the federal government's consolidated financial statements for the 14th year in a row.
The bill that would expand whistleblower protections had passed earlier in the month in the Senate but did not get the two-thirds vote needed to clear the House.