Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: accountability
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
GAO's Jack Edwards gives highlights of the report on defense
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
GAO's Michael Sullivans explains the recommendations for the Defense Department to improve oversight of its power source investments.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro outlines the top priorities of the Government Accountability Office now that he has been confirmed.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Stuart Bowen, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, discusses why alleged fraud cases seems to be increasing in the war zones.
GAO's Bob Dacey explains why the agency could not issue an opinion on the federal government's consolidated financial statements for the 14th year in a row.
The bill that would expand whistleblower protections had passed earlier in the month in the Senate but did not get the two-thirds vote needed to clear the House.