Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: accountability
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
GAO's Jack Edwards gives highlights of the report on defense
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
GAO's Michael Sullivans explains the recommendations for the Defense Department to improve oversight of its power source investments.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro outlines the top priorities of the Government Accountability Office now that he has been confirmed.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Stuart Bowen, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, discusses why alleged fraud cases seems to be increasing in the war zones.
GAO's Bob Dacey explains why the agency could not issue an opinion on the federal government's consolidated financial statements for the 14th year in a row.
The bill that would expand whistleblower protections had passed earlier in the month in the Senate but did not get the two-thirds vote needed to clear the House.
Alvin Tucker of the American Society of Military Comptrollers explains the challenges to reform financial management.