Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: accountability
The websites for the Fiddlin' Foresters - the official U.S. Forest folk band - and one for desert tortoises are a couple of websites that could be on the chopping block in the White House efforts to cut wasteful spending.
Jim Dyer, CFO at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, explains how the commission has taken to hear the President's priority of performance reporting.
Greg Kutz, the Managing Director of GAO's Forensic Audits and Special Investigations team, explained how contractors were evaluated for the report.
Some people think the agencies are "measured enough"and some think your agency is overmeasured.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
Bill Bransford, partner at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth, joins host Bob Leins this week.
March 14, 2011
The Government Accountability Office has released a list of seven major management challenges at Interior. The challenges range from land acquisition to information security.
Janet Saint Laurent, GAO's managing director for defense capabilities and management issues, shares details of some of the duplicate programs.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro discusses government management and projects on the high-risk list.