Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: abortion
The D.C. area may be breathing a collective sigh of relief after a last minute deal was struck to prevent the government from shutting down Friday at midnight, the deal includes two provisions aimed at the District.
A little noticed amendment proposed by Virginia's governor could keep private companies from offering any insurance coverage for abortion procedures.
A campaign spokesman for DC Councilmember Jim Graham is calling a new robocall "a vile, illegal political hit job." His opponents are denying any involvement.
Abortion rights advocates around Virginia are up in arms over a change to a House bill to create a specialty license plate that says, "Trust Women/Respect Choice.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.