Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: abortion
The D.C. area may be breathing a collective sigh of relief after a last minute deal was struck to prevent the government from shutting down Friday at midnight, the deal includes two provisions aimed at the District.
A little noticed amendment proposed by Virginia's governor could keep private companies from offering any insurance coverage for abortion procedures.
A campaign spokesman for DC Councilmember Jim Graham is calling a new robocall "a vile, illegal political hit job." His opponents are denying any involvement.
Abortion rights advocates around Virginia are up in arms over a change to a House bill to create a specialty license plate that says, "Trust Women/Respect Choice.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.