Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: abortion
The D.C. area may be breathing a collective sigh of relief after a last minute deal was struck to prevent the government from shutting down Friday at midnight, the deal includes two provisions aimed at the District.
A little noticed amendment proposed by Virginia's governor could keep private companies from offering any insurance coverage for abortion procedures.
A campaign spokesman for DC Councilmember Jim Graham is calling a new robocall "a vile, illegal political hit job." His opponents are denying any involvement.
Abortion rights advocates around Virginia are up in arms over a change to a House bill to create a specialty license plate that says, "Trust Women/Respect Choice.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.