Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Yvette Clarke
A House committee preparing an authorization bill for the Department of Homeland Security finds there's room for improvement at the agency's Science and Technology Directorate. Lawmakers want a more cohesive strategy to drive the agency's research and development arm and improve how it works with the private sector to meet the mission needs of DHS constituent agencies.
Lawmakers renew call for White House oversight of all cybersecurity
Tags: technology , Rod Beckstrom , Bennie Thompson , Dave Powner , DHS , GAO , White House , OMB , NSA , House Homeland Security Committee , National Cybersecurity Center , Oracle , Netwitness , Mary Ann Davidson , Amit Yoran , cybersecurity
In honory of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, one Representative will host a series of roundtables, designed to educate the public on how to protect themselves and their families at home, at work and at school.
Legislation authorizes critical management functions and programs within S&T, including the Securing the Cities program and authorizing the National Urban Security Technology Laboratory (NUSTL). Rep. Yvette Clarke explains.