Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Yvette Clarke
A House committee preparing an authorization bill for the Department of Homeland Security finds there's room for improvement at the agency's Science and Technology Directorate. Lawmakers want a more cohesive strategy to drive the agency's research and development arm and improve how it works with the private sector to meet the mission needs of DHS constituent agencies.
Lawmakers renew call for White House oversight of all cybersecurity
Tags: technology , Rod Beckstrom , Bennie Thompson , Dave Powner , DHS , GAO , White House , OMB , NSA , House Homeland Security Committee , National Cybersecurity Center , Oracle , Netwitness , Mary Ann Davidson , Amit Yoran , cybersecurity
In honory of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, one Representative will host a series of roundtables, designed to educate the public on how to protect themselves and their families at home, at work and at school.
Legislation authorizes critical management functions and programs within S&T, including the Securing the Cities program and authorizing the National Urban Security Technology Laboratory (NUSTL). Rep. Yvette Clarke explains.