Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund Executive Director Steve Bauer, and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times, will discuss furloughs, and their impact on feds.
April 3, 2013
AFGE's J. David Cox, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will talk about the impact of sequestration and the possiblity that federal workers will be furloughed.
March 27, 2013
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, will discuss pending legislation on Capitol Hill, that affects federal workers.
March 20, 2013
Federal News Radio's Julia Ziegler, and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey to discuss a wide range of issues affecting federal workers.
March 13, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , government shutdown , furloughs , retirement , retirement surge , Julia Ziegler , Federal News Radio , sequestration , continuing resolution , pay freeze , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , Federal Times , Mike Causey ,
Carol Bonosaro from the Senior Executives Association and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times talk about how sequestration, furloughs, and other issues will affect the federal worker.
March 6, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , sequestration , furloughs , Carol Bonasaro , Senior Executives Assocation , federal managers , budget battle , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay freeze , government shutdown , Mike Causey ,
Career expert and author John Grobe, Federal News Radio's Julia Ziegler, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey will discuss sequestration and other issues affecting federal workers.
February 27, 2013
Tags: transition plan , John Grobe , Federal Career Experts , pay and benefits , sequestration , Julia Ziegler , Federal Times , budget battle , Stephen Losey , continuing resolution , CR deadline , furloughs , air traffic controllers , FEMA , Mike Causey ,
Washington attorney John Mahoney, and Federal Times writers Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly answer your questions about sequestration and furloughs.
February 20, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , sequestration , furloughs , budget debate , budget battle , TSP , unemployment , retirement , pay freeze , pension liability , John Mahoney , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , Federal Times , Mike Causey ,
Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union, and Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey will discuss sequestration and other issues affecting federal workers.
February 13, 2013
Federal Managers Association President Pat Niehaus and Federal Times reporters Steve Losey and Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about sequestration and other issues affecting feds.
January 30, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , government shutdown , furloughs , sequestration , federal managers , Federal Managers Association , Pat Niehaus , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Roth TSP , Mike Causey ,
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, discusses what the next few weeks, and the next four years, will be like for political appointees and federal workers.
January 23, 2013