Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Financial advisor Arthur Stein will answer your calls and emails about the TSP, and CBS MoneyWatch Columnist Allan Roth discusses what you can do to maximize your TSP investments.
June 25, 2014
On this week's Your Turn radio show, host Mike Causey chats with Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association about the threats to the career SES and the dangers to the American public if career jobs are turned into serve-at-will positions. Mike also speaks with reporter Andy Medici from the Federal Times about the latest at the VA and how legislation could affect feds at that agency.
On this week's Your Turn radio show, an encore presentation of host Mike Causey's interview with OPM Director Katherine Archuleta. She discusses the status of phased retirement, the retirement-claims backlog and other civil service issues. Andy Medici from the Federal Times joins the show live to discuss President Obama's executive order banning discrimination among LGBT employees of contractors.
June 18, 2014
Tags: pay and benefts , Department of Veterans Affairs , OPM , Katherine Archuleta , OPM backlog , retirement , phased retirement , civil service reform , Andy Medici , Federal Times , LGBT , contracting , whistleblower protections , Mike Causey ,
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Andy Medici from the Federal Times discuss a number of issues affecting feds, including proposed changes to the federal retirement program and the scandal at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
June 11, 2014
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford and Roth will discuss what's happening at the VA and OPM Director Katherine Archuleta will talk about the status of phased retirement, the retirement-claims backlog and other civil service issues.
May 28, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Department of Veterans Affairs , OPM , Katherine Archuleta , retirement backlog , phased retirement , civil service reform , Mike Causey ,
NARFE's Chris Farrell joins host Mike Causey to talk about some of the bills introduced in Congress that affect federal workers.
May 21, 2014
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw, Bransford and Roth, and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will give us an update on legislation affecting federal workers.
May 14, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Jennifer Mattingley , Shaw Bransford and Roth , FERS , SES , retirement , Congress , budget 2014 , Federal employee retirement , federal employee pay , Mike Causey , Andy Medici , Federal Times
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller and Federal Times Senior Writer Andy Medici will discuss OMB's budget guidance memo, and OPM Director Katherine Archuleta will give us an update on Public Service Recognition Week.
May 7, 2014
Financial advisor Arthur Stein will answer your calls and emails about the TSP. Also, Andy Medici and Amber Corrin of the Federal Times will discuss, among other things, Public Service Recognition Week and the recently passed DATA Act.
April 30, 2014
FEW Washington representative Janet Kopenhaver, will discuss pay inequity and other issues facing women in the federal government, and Andy Medici and Nicole Blake Johnson from the Federal Times will talk about the federal employee morale survey and the Heartbleed hacking.
April 23, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Janet Kopenhaver , Federally Employed Women , Andy Medici , women salaries , pay inequity , GS-15 , employee morale , cybersecurity , Heartbleed , Nicole Blake Johnson , Mike Causey , workforce