Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
If you're still wondering what options are best for you, worry no longer! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells us what's coming up tomorrow.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey with a preview of tomorrow's show.
October 28, 2009
This week, Mike is joined by Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association and Tammy Flanagan of the National Institute of Transition Planning to talk about the Defense Authorization Bill.
September 30, 2009 - Daniel Adcock, legislative director of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees, keeps us up to speed on health care legislation and Steve Bauer, director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund fills us in on feds helping feds in need.
The Defense Authorization bill could mean big changes for federal workers. The bill includes a cure for the FERS Flu, fix for the Dual Compensation Act and the end of NSPS.
October 7th, 2009
Mike talks with Certified Financial Planner Art Stein about the importance of LTC insurance and some changes that recently happened to the federal plan.