Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
People who get civil service, military or Social Security retirement benefits are in line for a cost of living adjustment next year in the 3 percent range. But will Congress try to freeze, lower or delay that long-awaited COLA? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's happened before....
FMA's Jessica Klement discusses the biggest legislative threat to federal employees' pensions.
June 1, 2011(Encore presentation June 29, 2011)
Host Debra Roth is joined by Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, NARFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock, and World at Work's Lenny Sanicola to talk about pending legislation in Congress that would change retirement benefits for federal workers.
May 20, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal pay , federal retirement , TSP , Congress , Tim Geithner , debt ceiling , deficit reduction , deficit reduction commission , fiscal commission , Civil Service retirement and disability trust fund , FERS , CSRS , Debra Roth , Shaw, Bransford and Roth , Mike Causey , Dan Adcock , NARFE , Lenny Sanicola , World at Work , Fed Talk
NARFE legislative director Dan Adcock, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about legislation pending in Congress that affects your pay and retirement benefits.
May 18, 2011
Long Term Care Partners CEO Paul Forte and senior account manager Beth O'Brien join host Mike Causey to answer your questions about the federal Long Term Care insurance program.
May 11, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by estate planner Tom O'Rourke to discuss what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order. Also, Federal Times reporter Steve Losey gives us an update on a couple of bills making their way through Congress.
April 27, 2011
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey for a lively discussion of the big issues affecting feds.
April 20, 2011
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey to talk about what's next for federal workers and retirees.
April 13, 2011
Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union talks about government shutdowns, and what happens if the federal government closes its doors.
April 6, 2011
Federal Times' Steve Watkins and Steve Losey discuss the likelihood of bills targeting federal employees will have enough votes to pass.