Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives us an update on this week's Your Turn.
There are a lot of questions about pay & benefits that have been cropping up lately, and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey spoke with three experts to get the answers for you. Hear from three experts about a variety of topics, including tax credits for retirees and the NSPS transition.
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Mike Causey , Jessica Klement , Carol Bonosaro , Dan Adcock , Federal Managers Association , Senior Executive Association , National Active and Retired Federal Employees , Dorothy Ramienski
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's that time of year again.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets the word from the Federal Managers Association and the National Federation of Federal Employees about when the transition will be complete, as well as how pay will be handled for many involved.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has details.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with benefits expert John Elliott and Allan Roth, CFP.
Hear a preview of Your Turn during Mike Causey's weekly chat with the Daily Debrief team.
Want the answer to that question? Listen to what Mike Causey will be talking about tomorrow on the show.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Randy Erwin from the National Federation of Federal Employees and Carol A. Bonosaro of the Senior Executive Association.
Jan. 6, 2010
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has more.