Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey chats with Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke.
Feb. 3, 2010
On this week's show, Mike talks with Tom Trabucco and Art Stein.
Will you soon be able to invest your unused annual leave in your TSP? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explores this issue.
(Rebroadcast. Originally aired March 17, 2010.)
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times editor Steve Watkins, and NARFE retired benefits director David Snell.
October 12, 2011
Mike welcomes Susan Johnson of the American Foreign Service Association and Steve Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times.
October 5, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Mike Causey , USPS , Steve Losey , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , budget , continuing resolution , congress , State , Foreign Service , American Foreign Service Association , susan johnson
An organization representing Foreign Service members says cuts to the State Department's international affairs should come in programs and not people.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times editor Steve Losey.
September 28, 2011
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011