Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Steve Losey is a reporter with Federal Times. He brings a recap of the supercommittee stalemate and what the deficit could mean for federal employees.
Over the next few days you should stuff yourself with good food and knowledge. You've got the eating part right and we can help with good ideas, especially while you are shopping for your 2012 health plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, author of "The Checkbook Guide to Health Plans," to talk about what's the best health plan for you and your family.
November 16, 2011
Host Mike Causey will talk about the big issues facing federal employees with NARFE's David Snell and Federal Times staff writer Stephen Losey.
November 9, 2011
Tags: Mike Causey , David Snell , NARFE , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Open Season , Medicare Part B , federal retirement , DoD , Air Force , Congressional supercommittee , job cuts , budget battle
Benefits expert John Elliott joins Your Turn with Mike Causey with advice for federal employees after pre-retirement preparation.
Get a preview from the host himself, Mike Causey!
Hear all about what's coming up on Your Turn on Wednesday morning.
Hear Senior Correspondent Mike Causey chat about what's coming up on the show tomorrow at 10 a.m.
Millions of retired federal and military people are in line to get a one-time $250 payment or tax credit for this year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it is supposed to work and who should be excited by the news.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us his take.