Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Host Mike Causey will talk about the top federal stories with Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly.
April 25, 2012
Washington attorney Bill Bransford joins host Mike Causey to answer questions that affect whistleblowers in the federal government.
April 18, 2012
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins, Senior Writer Sean Reilly,and NARFE Legislative Director Julie Tagen will discuss how government employees will be affected by proposed cuts to the federal budget.
February 15, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , budget battle , budget cuts , retirement , Federal Times , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , NARFE , Julie Tagen , supercommittee , House , Senate , buyouts , Mike Causey ,
Benefits expert Tammy Flanagan and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will explain how feds could be affected by cuts to the federal budget.
January 25, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Mike Causey , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Federal Times , Sean Reilly , budget battle , federal pay freeze , retirement benefits , President Obama , Congress , State of the Union , FAA reauthorization , postal service
National Treasury Employees Union president Colleen M. Kelly and Federal Times reporters Sean Reilly and Andy Medici will discuss some of the big issues affecting government workers.
January 18, 2012
Your Turn with Mike Causey welcomed retirement expert David Snell of NARFE and Federal Times' Sean Reilly and Steve Losey.
Jessica Klement, director of government affairs at the Federal Managers Association, updates Your Turn with Mike Causey on the latest legislative proposals that impact federal employees' pay and benefits.
Be careful. Be very careful. The PMS season for government workers is about to spike, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. And you know what that means.
Steve Losey is a reporter with Federal Times. He brings a recap of the supercommittee stalemate and what the deficit could mean for federal employees.
Over the next few days you should stuff yourself with good food and knowledge. You've got the eating part right and we can help with good ideas, especially while you are shopping for your 2012 health plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.