Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Steve Watkins
and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk
about some of the big a wide variey of issues
affecting federal workers.
August 1, 2012
AFGE's Public Policy Director Jacque Simon and
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times
will talk about the big issues affecting federal
July 25, 2012
Janet Kopenhaver, Washington representative for
Federally Employed Women, will talk about the
impact of some bills pending in Congress that
affect federal employees.
July 18, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , pay debate , Congress , Janet Kopenhaver , Federally Employed Women , Federal Times , Sean Reilly , pay freeze , FERS , FERS retirement program , FERS supplement , defined benefit , Mike Causey ,
Health insurance policies cover doctor's visits and hospital stay but assume your problem is over when you go home. These policies do not cover living assistance for chronic health issues.
Federal employees turning 65 might be wondering: Do I get Medicare Part B coverage in addition to my federal health plan?
Walton Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Federal employees have until Dec. 12 to decide on a health plan during this year's Open Season. Benefits expert Walt Francis has advice for feds.
Federal Times Senior Staff Writer Stephen Losey
will give us an update on a new retirement
law...and other legislation affecting federal
July 11, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk estate planning with attorney Tom O'Rourke, and long term care with Paul Forte and Mary Lou McGuiness of Long Term Care Partners.
June 27, 2012(Encore presentation July 4, 2012)
It's been nearly three weeks since the Thrift Savings Plan board announced a data breach of 123,000 Thrift Savings Plan, and since then, the board has been fielding questions from participants, Congress and the media. TSP's executive director answered some of the most frequently asked questions about the breach.