Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Your Turn
Trish Gilbert, executive vice president of the
National Air Traffic Controllers Association,
joins host Mike Causey on today's show. Mike
will also talk about the upcoming elections with
writers from the Federal Times.
October 31, 2012
Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal
Employee Education and Assistance fund, will talk
about this feds-helping-feds charity.
October 17, 2012
Host Mike Causey and his guests will be talking about cases of workplace violence in the federal government, how you could be affected by an increase in retirement applications, and how one organization feels about sequestration.
October 10, 2012
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller
and Federal Times Senior Writers Stephen Losey and
Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about
phased retirements, sequestration and more.
October 3, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , leave bank , Retirements , phased retirements , feds-feed-feds program , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , Department of Veterans Affairs , sequestration , USPS , Mike Causey
Host Mike Causey will discuss the potential impact of sequestration with Janet Kopenhaver from Federally Employed Women, and Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
September 26, 2012
NARFE Director of Benefit Services David Snell and Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times will talk about issues that could affect your retirement.
September 19, 2012
OPM made changes to successfully chip away at an ongoing inadequacy, but the progress came after years of complaints from retired federal employees and urgings from lawmakers. Federal News Radio speaks with David Snell, director of retirement services for the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller will talk
about a recent confrontation between a GSA
official and an agent in the Inspector
General's office. Steve Losey and Andy Medici
from the Federal Times will discuss the pay
debate and other issues affecing federal
September 5, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Federal News Radio , Jason Miller , GSA , inspector general , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Andy Medici , pay debate , sequestration , Department of Veterans Affairs , Mike Causey
George McCubbin, head of AFGE's National Border
Patrol Council, shares what it's like on the job
of a border patrol agent.
August 8, 2012(Encore presentation August 22, 2012)
NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Steve Watkins
and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk
about some of the big a wide variey of issues
affecting federal workers.
August 1, 2012