Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Young Government Leaders
Your agency probably has a shortage of digital natives. The shortage is tied directly to the amount of millennial employees that many agencies don't have enough of already. Isaiah Joo, the chief information officer of Young Government Leaders and program analyst for the State Department's Office of E-Diplomacy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose.
Todd Wells and Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association, and Miguel Aviles from Young Government Leaders will discuss upcoming training opportunites for federal managers.
February 21, 2014
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
Young Government Leaders helps young professionals find classes and mentors that can help them to learn new skills and advance in their careers.
In tight fiscal times, travel and training budgets often seem to be marked with a target by cost-conscious agency leaders. But there are strategies chief human capital officers and chief learning officers can deploy to shield their training budgets from cuts. ICF International Senior Vice President Jeff Neal and Young Government Leaders President Virginia Hill offer tips.
Host Debra Roth spoke with Steve Ressler,
president and founder of GovLoop, and Tyler
Robinson and Lynnie Martin from Young Government
Aug. 10, 2012
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Robyn Kehoe, director of field operations for the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and Young Government Leaders president Dave Uejio, join Bill Bransford on today's show.
October 21, 2011
Young people want more of a mentor than a supervisor. Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report looks at what characteristics young feds expect of their managers.