Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: YouTube
After their instruments were stolen, Brooklyn rock group Atomic Tom performs one of their breakout hits on the B Train bound for their home borough using only iPhones.
The war of public opinion has invaded social media, and the Defense Department and other civilian agencies are coming out guns blazing.
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
House ethics complaint filed over YouTube video
To help users more easily find the latest breaking news, YouTube will launch a YouTube News Feed this summer.
A video of a band playing a gig two years ago at a Pennsylvania amusement park has become an online phenomenon thanks to the drummer's slick moves.
A sixth grader from Oklahoma is giving Lady Gaga a run for her money.
A new program is helping to keep Americans safer.
Strapping soldiers with mobile technologies that are secure and affordable has always been a challenge for the Army.
The virtual classroom for students and faculty at two Defense Department universities just got a whole lot bigger.