Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: YouTube
To help understand how much online user-generated clips have permeated the western world, from the Old Spice Man to the auto-tuned attack response, YouTube.com has created a new video review documenting 2010's sights and sounds.
In a scene reminiscent of an edge-of-your-seat action thriller, an off-duty police officer jumped onto the tracks in a Madrid subway to rescue a man who had fallen in front of a train.
The classic buffoonery of "chopsticks" means one thing to parents everywhere: Those expensive piano lessons did nothing for their children. Unless you're Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.
Joe Penna, also known by his YouTube.com handle MysteryGuitarMan, raised almost $1,000 by making a shadow music video of his own version of Muse's song "Uprising."
The military launches its own version of YouTube called Miltube.
How is the federal government using social media? Host Mark Amtower interviews Marc Hausman, CEO & president of the Strategic Communications Group.
November 15, 2010
Residents and staff of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation Center have become a YouTube sensation.
Amidst a rise in cyber attacks, OhMyGov's Mark Malseed joined Francis Rose on In Depth to discuss how agencies can continue to innovate in times of increased online threats.
A team from Google and YouTube spent a week in Iraq studying Internet penetration and experimenting in e-government.
A new YouTube video says (sings) what everyone is thinking about the digital birdsong.