Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: YouTube
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Tonight's lunar eclipse will be visible on every continent in the world except North America. YouTube is coming to the rescue with a live broadcast of the celestial event, which will last about 100 minutes.
See the view from a toy race car, or update your Facebook page without your hands leaving the steering wheel. Popular Science's latest list of innovations includes those multimedia toys and other must-haves for gadget geeks.
For the third year in a row, President Barack Obama plays the March Madness game.
There will be slightly less "video intelligence' at the Department of Defense from now on.
President Barack Obama and the White House will be turning to technology directly after the State of the Union address, taking questions from the public in forums that will run over the course of the week.
Chairman Darrell Issa announced the launch of his committee's hearings on YouTube. Issa said the videos are a first step to a more transparent government.