Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Yeardley Love
Attorneys for the University of Virginia lacrosse player accused of beating a fellow student to death will return to court Wednesday in an attempt to obtain additional records for the victim.
Prosecutors don't plan to seek the death penalty for George Huguely V, the Chevy Chase man accused of killing his former girlfriend, Yeardley Love, at the University of Virginia, police say.
The National Domestic Violence Hotline estimates one in every four women will either be victims or will see a relative or friend fall victim to it.
College students say sexual harassment and dating violence are problems on college campuses, but they don't report it.