Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Yahoo
Yahoo confirmed that a hacker group stole, then posted 450,000 unencrypted user-names and passwords from one of its services.
Cloudera CEO Mike Olson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with big data.
February 14, 2012
Tags: technology , Open source software , big data , Cloudera , Mike Olson , Google , Facebook , Hbase , Hive , Sqoop , Flume , Oozie , cloud computing , Cybersecurity , geospatial data , emergency response , bioinformatics , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
August 24th, 2009
National Security cyberattack concerns are high, Report: China-based hackers stole India secrets
The Veterans Affairs Department is immediately shutting down one its cloud applications after information was stored without proper data security controls. The cloud application was on a Yahoo website that VA doctors used to store patients’ medical information. According to a VA report, notifications of a possible security breach will be sent to nearly 900 [...]
It is not as easy to prevent those with ill intent from accessing personal information in social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr than those sites would have users believe, according to a new online study.