Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wounded Warrior
A double amputee has taken the lead as a garrison commander for the first time in history. Col. Gregory Gadson took command yesterday at Fort Belvoir, Va., a garrison of more than 18,000 service members.
The Fort Detrick community celebrated the Army's 236th birthday on Saturday by honoring wounded service members at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington and the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda.
The Naval Sea Systems Command received the ERE Recruiting Excellence Award for Best Military Talent program for its Wounded Warrior hiring program.
Homes for Our Troops is hosting a three-day Build Brigade this weekend to construct a specially adapted home for the Marine, who lost his left arm and right leg in an August 2005 explosion while stationed in Iraq.