Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wounded Warrior
A double amputee has taken the lead as a garrison commander for the first time in history. Col. Gregory Gadson took command yesterday at Fort Belvoir, Va., a garrison of more than 18,000 service members.
The Fort Detrick community celebrated the Army's 236th birthday on Saturday by honoring wounded service members at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington and the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda.
The Naval Sea Systems Command received the ERE Recruiting Excellence Award for Best Military Talent program for its Wounded Warrior hiring program.
Homes for Our Troops is hosting a three-day Build Brigade this weekend to construct a specially adapted home for the Marine, who lost his left arm and right leg in an August 2005 explosion while stationed in Iraq.