Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wounded Warrior
A double amputee has taken the lead as a garrison commander for the first time in history. Col. Gregory Gadson took command yesterday at Fort Belvoir, Va., a garrison of more than 18,000 service members.
The Fort Detrick community celebrated the Army's 236th birthday on Saturday by honoring wounded service members at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington and the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda.
The Naval Sea Systems Command received the ERE Recruiting Excellence Award for Best Military Talent program for its Wounded Warrior hiring program.
Homes for Our Troops is hosting a three-day Build Brigade this weekend to construct a specially adapted home for the Marine, who lost his left arm and right leg in an August 2005 explosion while stationed in Iraq.