Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit
Cross-border cybersecurity challenges, setting new models for private-public-sector leadership in addressing high-priority security threats and vulnerabilities, and collaborating on the most pressing issues in global management of critical information infrastructure were just three of the topics at a recent international summit. We get details from Deloitte's J.R. Reagan.
The Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit identifies the "Cyber 40" nations - those with the broadest, most powerful cyber capabilities along with those with the greatest dependence on smoothly functioning digital infrastructures. Retired Lt. General Harry Raduege, Chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation and the former director of the Defense Information Systems Agency, gives us an update from Dallas.
Despite the severity of cyberthreats, the international community has not come to agreement on how best to deal with them. EWI's Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit will work to fill this gap, bringing together leaders from the public and private sectors to reframe cybersecurity concerns and to devise collective strategies to address them. Vartan Sarkissian Director of the Worldwide Cybersecurity Initiative explains.