Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: WorldatWork
Tom Dugard from Affirmational Leadership Consulting and Kathie Lingle from WorldatWork will discuss the leadership qualities that federal managers should have.
October 5, 2012
Tags: workforce , leadership , federal managers , efficiency in government , conflict resolution , Debra Roth , Tom Dugard , Affirmational Leadership Consulting , Kathie Lingle , federal workplace , Fed Talk
Listen 5/29 - Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Paul Rowson of WorldatWork to discuss federal employee benefits, work-life balance options, and recruitment into the federal government.
Now that the Telework Enhancement Act has been passed, what comes next? Find out what agencies are expected to do now. Host Bill Bransford talks with Cindy Auten of Telework Exchange and Paul Rowson of WorldatWork.
January 7, 2011
Kerry Chou, senior practice leader at WorldatWork, and David Insler, senior vice president at Sibson Consulting, tell the DorobekINSIDER current performance reviews are not living up to their full potential.
Are taxpayers getting a good value for their money? That depends on who you ask, and there is no way to answer that question unless a third party steps in. Federal News Radio explores this ongoing issue on In Depth.
Federal News Radio told you about OPM's pilot program, ROWE, which would let certain feds work whenever they want, from wherever they want. The Daily Debrief has analysis as to why this program could change the way the federal government does business.