Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: World War II
Today is the 70th anniversary of D-Day. If you have living link to the Greatest Generation, cherish it. I lost mine yesterday, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Federal Drive's Tom Temin lives a life-long dream as he soars above the Maryland countryside in a B-17 bomber. The aircraft, operated by the Liberty Foundation, is one of the few such bombers still flying.
D-Day, some call it the longest day, began 69 years ago today. Veterans of World War II are all old men and women now. They are dying at the rate of more than 1,000 a day. If you know or knew any of them you are lucky. Either way, take a second to give them a salute, even if they can't see you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Worried about your job, your benefits, your career? Lots of people are. But this might be a good day to put your put things on hold and think how different your life might be today if the Normandy Invasion, 68 years ago today, had failed, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Veterans National Education Program Co-founders Andrea Hooper and Bob McMahon talk about the organization's vision and mission.
April 20, 2012(Encore presentation June 8, 2012)
The Christian Science Monitor has estimates from leading economists.
A Virginia World War II veteran has been awarded the Jubile de Liberte medal for service in Normandy Campaign to liberate France.