Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: World War II
Federal Drive's Tom Temin lives a life-long dream as he soars above the Maryland countryside in a B-17 bomber. The aircraft, operated by the Liberty Foundation, is one of the few such bombers still flying.
D-Day, some call it the longest day, began 69 years ago today. Veterans of World War II are all old men and women now. They are dying at the rate of more than 1,000 a day. If you know or knew any of them you are lucky. Either way, take a second to give them a salute, even if they can't see you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Worried about your job, your benefits, your career? Lots of people are. But this might be a good day to put your put things on hold and think how different your life might be today if the Normandy Invasion, 68 years ago today, had failed, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Veterans National Education Program Co-founders Andrea Hooper and Bob McMahon talk about the organization's vision and mission.
April 20, 2012(Encore presentation June 8, 2012)
The Christian Science Monitor has estimates from leading economists.
A Virginia World War II veteran has been awarded the Jubile de Liberte medal for service in Normandy Campaign to liberate France.