Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: World Cup
Nigerian police shot and killed a suspect yesterday after an attack on a busy shopping plaza approximately four miles from the US Embassy in Abuja. One witness told the Associated Press a bomb was dropped at the entrance to the mall by a motorcyclist. The attack happened during the Nigeria/Argentina World Cup match. This is the second time in a week that an attack thought the be launched by the terror group Boko Haram has taken place during a World Cup match.
The biggest new fans of World Cup soccer could be bars and restaurants. The games clearly helped sales.
Girls are more likely to suffer knee injuries in soccer, while boys tend to have more shoulder trunk and leg injuries.
FIFA isn't going to ban the vuvuzela from the stands any time soon, but if your TV has a graphic equalizer or is hooked up to a stereo with one, you might be able to cut out the noise yourself.
Soccer fans anticipating a historic and much-hyped World Cup match between the United States and England in Rustenburg, South Africa, on Saturday packed the downtown bar Bushwaller's to root for their favorite team.
Despite the heat, hundreds of soccer fans have stormed Dupont Circle Park to watch the game on two big screens.