Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Workforce
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Gov Exec, explains why these agencies are so appealing.
The widespread frustration over the Office of Personnel Management's handling of USAJobs.gov has caught lawmakers' attention. The House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce has invited OPM, government inspectors and Monster, the company that previously ran the federal jobs site, to testify at a hearing Tuesday.
Tags: John Berry , OPM , USAJobs , workforce , hiring , technology , Monster Government Solutions , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Pat Tamburrino , DoD , Dennis Ross , Emily Kopp , Bob Lam , Ron Johnson , John Kerry , CHCO Council
Employees with high levels of work-family conflict, may be negatively impacted by telework, according to a new study.
Charges of sexual harassment and crimes have rocked the Penn State football dynasty and the campaign of a successful businessman seeking the presidency. So how are things in your shop? Is it a problem where you work, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks.
Host Derrick Dortch will talk about employment verification and reference checking with Jeff Shane, executive vice president of Allison and Taylor.
November 11, 2011(Encore presentation March 23, 2012)
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Council of Prison Locals President Dale Deshotel details the danger of not properly staffing and funding the Bureau of Prisons. AFGE local presidents John Garvey, Mike Guerrissi and Vernon Steed shed light on workplace concerns at their respective agencies. Also, we report from Occupy Oakland and AFGE's recent rally to support Social Security Administration workers.
The Senate Thursday approved a resolution marking the 50th anniversary of the creation of the Federal Executive Boards. The resolution, which was sponsored by Sen. Daniel Akaka (D-Hawaii), commemorates the anniversary and notes the work played by the national communication network of the federal government.
Jane Oates, the assistant secretary for the Employment and Training Administration at the Labor Department, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how a new veteran-specific job website works.
A plan to cut the Postal Service's costs so it can stay in business has passed the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Relations Committee. Majority Leader Harry Reid has promised a vote on the Senate floor as soon as possible, according to committee leaders.