Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Workforce
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
The Air Force is hoping that its USA Staffing Onboarding Manager tool can help it slash the time it takes to hire civilians.
Thanks to the two-year pay freeze and two years of higher health premiums many federal workers today are taking home less money than they were in 2010, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Some alert feds are also curious as to whether Congress has plans to extend their pay freeze until 2013, 2014 or maybe even until 2015.
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton will tell you what you can do to protect yourself when traveling abroad.
March 30, 2012(Encore presentation April 13, 2012)
Sen. Daniel Akaka (D-Hawaii) introduced the Senior Executive Reform Act, which would link the General Schedule with the pay system for senior executives and let senior executives include their performance bonuses in their retirement calculation.
Tags: Daniel Akaka , SES , Senior Executives Assocation , Carol Bonosaro , Max Stier , Partnership for Public Service , Congress , Senate , retirement , workforce , management , Federal Drive , Michael OConnell
When you think of federal workers, the term "swinger" isn't the first thing that pops into your head. But after some of the changes politicians want to make, anything could happen.
Lawmakers say the Defense Department should either lift its cap on civilian workers or cut down on contractors.
When it comes to salaries, not all federal workers are created equal, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. What you get paid depends on where you work. So what are the top 32 federal pay towns?
Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney criticized President Obama and "thousands and thousands" of federal workers, for creating an attack on free enterprise.
With less money to work with, the military services has to think creatively in order to deploy its shrinking workforce.