Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Workforce
Interior Department launches new portal that allows employees to access the agency's internal network using their own mobile devices. Starting today, employees can use a tablet or smartphone to record time and attendance.
The Office of Personnel Management has a new strategy for tackling its backlog of 62,000 retirement applications. But, after 25 years of hearing such promises, lawmakers are skeptical. The Senate Homeland Security and Government Reform Subcommittee on Oversight brought agency director John Berry to Capitol Hill to explain why this strategy is different.
The Army Reserve wants to make it easier for soldiers in the active component of the Army to make their way back and forth to the reserve components. To do it, the Reserve will raise its standards for those who continue to serve.
Andrew Shapiro, the assistant Secretary of State for political and military affairs, explained the significance of the MOU.
Is a temporary pay freeze better than a permanent cut in your federal benefits package? Or are people ignoring the long-term effects of a "temporary" pay freeze, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders.
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a new CBO study on federal pay.
Lisa Doyle, chancellor of the VA Acquisition Academy, talks to Federal Drive with Tom Temin about an internship for returning veterans who want to be contracting specialists.
A number of self-proclaimed insiders, reporters, lobbyists, think tank residents and a select group of psychics think they know what what's going to be in the election-year survival kit for members of Congress, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says ... and they say you are not going to like it.
The position of Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integeration no longer has acquisition-specific functions or resources for command, control, communications, non-intelligence space matters and major automated information systems.
The Air Force expects to cut its end strength by roughly 10,000 under the new DoD strategy the Pentagon revealed last week. Also the Army's service chief indicated DoD plans to ask Congress for two more rounds of base realignments and closures.