Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Workforce
If you've retired in the last year, you know all about the long wait to get a full annuity payment. OPM has declared war on the backlog, but how does it win? Some experienced feds suggest you can help your own case, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The IRS is the latest agency to join the 2012 buyout parade. Employees in other agencies should study it because it may be the model for similar buyouts governmentwide, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Buyouts are popping up all over the government. And even if you are not in the market, they may have an impact on your job, your promotion potential and, if you are planning to retire anyhow, how quickly you get your first full annuity payment, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Some managers find it difficult to lead employees working outside of the building. But hesitant leaders can find comfort in setting realistic expectations based on information gathered while employees are in the office.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has often exhibited psychic powers. Now we have proof. Read about his latest prediction and the price he paid for it.
The current generation of BlackBerry and iPhone- wielding federal employees presents the daunting task of trying to disconnect from work's stressors in even the most relaxing of environments. Here are some tips that should enable feds to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
Individuals in some positions can apply to retire as NASA focuses on reshaping its workforce. NASA will cap severance pay at $25,000.
Is your top management dead in the water? Are your SES bosses living in silos and afraid to even look outside the boss? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Is shuffling the SES deck a good idea?
Uncle Sam's five-month buyout season is about to end. So if you were thinking about leaving with a $25,000 check, grab it while you can, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
A prominent retirement planner said in an ideal world, the last check you write will bounce. Meaning you got the most for your money. The problem is knowing when that day will come, and managing your finances accordingly, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So what to do ... ?