Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Workforce
Gerald Moore, Michigan district director for the Small Business Administration, will talk about the business climate in the city of Detroit and what the SBA is doing to help companies located there.
April 18, 2014
Faced with decreasing budgets and shocks such as sequestration, agencies can no longer afford to carry out business-as-usual with respect to common support services.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: How can you tell the difference between a long-time GS-15 from San Francisco or Houston and two GS-15s from Huntsville, Ala., or Washington, D.C.?
Despite publicity and crackdowns, credit card abuse continues in federal agencies. Sometimes it's shocking, sometimes amusing, sometimes creepy ... as in dead men charging, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
When you get your paycheck deposit notification, do your thoughts automatically turn to sex? If not, maybe they should, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Looking for action, drama and excitement in your life? Forget about Congress this year because you'll get more information and action watching "The Real Housewives of Orange County" on TV, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The Office of Personnel Management published a final rule to amend the of regulations of the Combined Federal Campaign. The changes make it easier for federal employees to contribute to the charities of their choice and increase transparency of the donor process.
The Office of Personnel Management is preparing to take the temperature of the federal workforce. The annual survey tracking federal workers' job satisfaction across an array of factors will be sent to employees later this month, according to a memo to agency heads from OPM Director Katherine Archuleta.
Ever wonder how the other half lives? More specifically, how other people get to work every day? In government it can involve trains, planes, cars, bikes, even moose, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Sandy Smith, transition services manager for the Arlington Employment Center in Arlington Virginia, will discuss what her organization is doing to help veterans enter the civilian job market.
April 11, 2014