Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Woodrow Wilson Bridge
Work is now under way on restoring the 65-acre national park on Jones Point, which had been a popular place in the community for decades.
Alexandria is reexamining the time frame of an 18-month renovation project.
"By providing this one missing trail link, the state is connecting people to neighborhoods, Metro stations, parks, the University of Maryland, several schools, an airport, the Washington Nationals' Stadium and the National Mall at the Tidal Basin," says Gov. Martin O'Malley.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Maryland , Capital Beltway , Maryland State Highway Administration , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Bob Marbourg , Variable Message Sign , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Beverly Swaim-Staley , Fort Washington , Lothian