Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Woodrow Wilson Bridge
Work is now under way on restoring the 65-acre national park on Jones Point, which had been a popular place in the community for decades.
Alexandria is reexamining the time frame of an 18-month renovation project.
"By providing this one missing trail link, the state is connecting people to neighborhoods, Metro stations, parks, the University of Maryland, several schools, an airport, the Washington Nationals' Stadium and the National Mall at the Tidal Basin," says Gov. Martin O'Malley.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Maryland , Capital Beltway , Maryland State Highway Administration , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Bob Marbourg , Variable Message Sign , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Beverly Swaim-Staley , Fort Washington , Lothian