Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Woodbridge
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Prince William County Police are looking for two men responsible for a home invasion that occurred Wednesday morning.
Tags: Prince William County
A public meeting is being held Thursday night to discuss the proposed North Woodbridge Interchange at Route 1 and Route 123.
Virginia state biologists say somebody is obviously releasing the saltwater crustaceans into the fresh water.
Police have arersted a Woodbridge man who held his wife at gunpoint in their Cavallo Way residence Wednesday morning, before fleeing in his car.
A Woodbridge man is facing attempted murder charges stemming from a March road rage incident.
Virginia busted the two brothers after they advertised a moonshine-making still for sale on the Internet.
Project Mend-a-House helps make repairs that homeowners can't afford.
Two men and a woman have been charged with burglary, larceny, vandalism and other counts stemming from a November robbery of a jewelery store, Prince William County Police said Thursday.
Area protesters Monday aimed to drown out demonstrations in Maryland and Virginia by a Kansas church known for its anti-gay speech at military funerals.