Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wired
The Navy is taking a different look at curing post-traumatic stress disorder. A doctor says he has developed an injection for the neck that can cure PTSD, Wired reports. Capt. Anita Hickey, the director of Integrative Pain Medicine at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego has received $100,000 to test Dr. Lipov's method.
The Air Force, Navy and Lockheed Martin are pushing for training to begin on the new F-35 Joint Fight Strike Fighter, despite recommendations to postpone training by 10 months.
Unified Quest is an annual scenario-planning exercise for the Army to examine future force development.
The inspector general of the National Archives and Records Administration is looking into the possible breach. A hard drive was sent back to its vendor for repair and recycling, but wasn't wiped first. The hard drive helped power eVetRecs.
Always digging for a cable or cord to get your photos on the Web? WTOP's Darci Marchese says there's now a faster way to do it.
The Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, Calif. is not only the unofficial start of America's bicycling season, it's a showplace for new and expensive products -- the kind Lance Armstrong would be tempted to buy.