Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wired
The Navy is taking a different look at curing post-traumatic stress disorder. A doctor says he has developed an injection for the neck that can cure PTSD, Wired reports. Capt. Anita Hickey, the director of Integrative Pain Medicine at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego has received $100,000 to test Dr. Lipov's method.
The Air Force, Navy and Lockheed Martin are pushing for training to begin on the new F-35 Joint Fight Strike Fighter, despite recommendations to postpone training by 10 months.
Unified Quest is an annual scenario-planning exercise for the Army to examine future force development.
The inspector general of the National Archives and Records Administration is looking into the possible breach. A hard drive was sent back to its vendor for repair and recycling, but wasn't wiped first. The hard drive helped power eVetRecs.
Always digging for a cable or cord to get your photos on the Web? WTOP's Darci Marchese says there's now a faster way to do it.
The Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, Calif. is not only the unofficial start of America's bicycling season, it's a showplace for new and expensive products -- the kind Lance Armstrong would be tempted to buy.