Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Winslow Wheeler
Winslow Wheeler, who leads the Straus Military Reform Project, edited the series. He discusses the purpose of the publication and the top issued tackled by its authors
Analysis on Defense Secretary Robert Gates's cost-cutting legacy from Winslow Wheeler, director of the Straus Military Reform Project at the Center for Defense Information.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
In Depth's new series, Pentagon Solutions, takes a look at why Secretary Robert Gates is calling for the cuts of certain programs, and whether or not there might be more to come.
One industry analysts believes more can and should be done to bring down costs at the Pentagon
One analyst says he has some ideas when it comes to helping the Defense Department save money.
China is offering no indication today that it plans to join the U.S. and its allies in blaming North Korea for the sinking of a South Korean warship in March. China says the issue remains "highly complicated." The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler brings us up to speed.