Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Winslow Wheeler
Winslow Wheeler, who leads the Straus Military Reform Project, edited the series. He discusses the purpose of the publication and the top issued tackled by its authors
Analysis on Defense Secretary Robert Gates's cost-cutting legacy from Winslow Wheeler, director of the Straus Military Reform Project at the Center for Defense Information.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
In Depth's new series, Pentagon Solutions, takes a look at why Secretary Robert Gates is calling for the cuts of certain programs, and whether or not there might be more to come.
One industry analysts believes more can and should be done to bring down costs at the Pentagon
One analyst says he has some ideas when it comes to helping the Defense Department save money.
China is offering no indication today that it plans to join the U.S. and its allies in blaming North Korea for the sinking of a South Korean warship in March. China says the issue remains "highly complicated." The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler brings us up to speed.