Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Winslow Wheeler
Winslow Wheeler, who leads the Straus Military Reform Project, edited the series. He discusses the purpose of the publication and the top issued tackled by its authors
Analysis on Defense Secretary Robert Gates's cost-cutting legacy from Winslow Wheeler, director of the Straus Military Reform Project at the Center for Defense Information.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
In Depth's new series, Pentagon Solutions, takes a look at why Secretary Robert Gates is calling for the cuts of certain programs, and whether or not there might be more to come.
One industry analysts believes more can and should be done to bring down costs at the Pentagon
One analyst says he has some ideas when it comes to helping the Defense Department save money.
China is offering no indication today that it plans to join the U.S. and its allies in blaming North Korea for the sinking of a South Korean warship in March. China says the issue remains "highly complicated." The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler brings us up to speed.