Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Winslow Wheeler
Winslow Wheeler, who leads the Straus Military Reform Project, edited the series. He discusses the purpose of the publication and the top issued tackled by its authors
Analysis on Defense Secretary Robert Gates's cost-cutting legacy from Winslow Wheeler, director of the Straus Military Reform Project at the Center for Defense Information.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
In Depth's new series, Pentagon Solutions, takes a look at why Secretary Robert Gates is calling for the cuts of certain programs, and whether or not there might be more to come.
One industry analysts believes more can and should be done to bring down costs at the Pentagon
One analyst says he has some ideas when it comes to helping the Defense Department save money.
China is offering no indication today that it plans to join the U.S. and its allies in blaming North Korea for the sinking of a South Korean warship in March. China says the issue remains "highly complicated." The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler brings us up to speed.