Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wilson Bridge
The demolition of a bridge over Telegraph Road will mean an Outer Loop lane will be closed all weekend. On- and off-ramps and a portion of Telegraph Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
A trash truck driver faces reckless driving after he lost control of his truck early Wednesday and smashed into a wall on the Outer Loop of the Capital Beltway where the lanes split for the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
More work near Telegraph Road will mean the Inner and Outer Loops of the Capital Beltway will be narrowed to two lanes approaching the Woodrow Wilson Bridge this week.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
In just a few weeks, both spans of the bridge are expected to be carrying five lanes of traffic each way. Right now there are only three lanes open in each direction.
Joe McCain tells WTOP he is withdrawing from all McCain campaign activities because of the incident.