Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wilson Bridge
The demolition of a bridge over Telegraph Road will mean an Outer Loop lane will be closed all weekend. On- and off-ramps and a portion of Telegraph Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
A trash truck driver faces reckless driving after he lost control of his truck early Wednesday and smashed into a wall on the Outer Loop of the Capital Beltway where the lanes split for the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
More work near Telegraph Road will mean the Inner and Outer Loops of the Capital Beltway will be narrowed to two lanes approaching the Woodrow Wilson Bridge this week.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
In just a few weeks, both spans of the bridge are expected to be carrying five lanes of traffic each way. Right now there are only three lanes open in each direction.
Joe McCain tells WTOP he is withdrawing from all McCain campaign activities because of the incident.