Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: William McCorkle
A D.C. Superior Court judge has granted a mistrial for a suspect charged in the 2008 murder of 13-year-old Alonzo Robinson in the Trinidad neighborhood.
A government witness in the Alonzo Robinson murder trial testified this week that he and three suspects in the case participated in a series of shootings that led to the death of the 13-year-old in July 2008.
Tags: Tragedy in Trinidad , Alonzo Robinson , Marcella Robinson , Antonio McAllister , Joshua Benton , Christian Benton , Marcus Brown , Kenneth Williams , Jennifer Kerkhoff , Heather Pinckney , Frances D'Antuono , Gary Emerling
A D.C. Superior Court judge has ruled a key government witness can testify in a trial for suspects accused of murdering a 13-year-old in the city's Trinidad neighborhood nearly three years ago.
The Icon is roughly 20 miles and 40 minutes from the Trinidad neighborhood of D.C. But it is here, according to authorities, where the events leading to Alonzo Robinson's murder began to unfold.
Tags: Alonzo Robinson , Cathy Lanier , Marcella Robinson , Adrian Fenty , Antonio McAllister , Joshua Benton , Christian Benton , Thomas Motley , Marcus Brown , Kevin Gross , Jeffery Tuckson , U.S. Attorney's Office , Trinidad , Tragedy in Trinidad , Gary Emerling