Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: William Jackson
A Maryland woman charged with involuntary manslaughter after a fatal crash in Adams Morgan last year has been sentenced to three years and four months in jail.
Metro is still investigating how a 19-year-old was able to walk into the Bladensburg bus facility on Friday and drive out with a Metrobus.
The teenager who disguised himself as a Metro driver and stole a bus last summer has been sentenced to 18 months of probation and 200 hours of community service.
Metro is set to begin a massive, long overdue repair and maintenance project of its longest and most-used escalators, Metro Interim General Manager Richard Sarles said Tuesday on WTOP's Ask Metro program.
The teen accused of stealing a Metrobus and crashing into a tree told Metro Transit Police he had a fascination with buses, and even followed the proper bus route.
Same-sex marriage has only been legal in the District for about two months, but the city is on track to set a record for marriages this year.
The Chief Judge for the District of Columbia says politicians have been using the murder of a popular D.C. principal for political gain and maintains the juvenile justice system is not broken.