Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: William Jackson
A Maryland woman charged with involuntary manslaughter after a fatal crash in Adams Morgan last year has been sentenced to three years and four months in jail.
Metro is still investigating how a 19-year-old was able to walk into the Bladensburg bus facility on Friday and drive out with a Metrobus.
The teenager who disguised himself as a Metro driver and stole a bus last summer has been sentenced to 18 months of probation and 200 hours of community service.
Metro is set to begin a massive, long overdue repair and maintenance project of its longest and most-used escalators, Metro Interim General Manager Richard Sarles said Tuesday on WTOP's Ask Metro program.
The teen accused of stealing a Metrobus and crashing into a tree told Metro Transit Police he had a fascination with buses, and even followed the proper bus route.
Same-sex marriage has only been legal in the District for about two months, but the city is on track to set a record for marriages this year.
The Chief Judge for the District of Columbia says politicians have been using the murder of a popular D.C. principal for political gain and maintains the juvenile justice system is not broken.