Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: William Hite
The sheriff of Prince George's County is adopting a more aggressive approach to maintaining the peace at county schools, following a string of violence recently documented on video.
Parents and students at a Beltsville high school hope videos of school fights that led to the principal's ouster will aos change the security culture that allowed this and other incidents to occur.
While most people are familiar with political robo calls, school systems often use them to make system-wide announcements, including school delays. But one area parent was so irked by an early morning call he decided to take revenge.
The Prince George's County Board of Education is considering banning the use of cellphones and other electronic devices during school hours, unless a teacher allows it.