Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: William Hite
The sheriff of Prince George's County is adopting a more aggressive approach to maintaining the peace at county schools, following a string of violence recently documented on video.
Parents and students at a Beltsville high school hope videos of school fights that led to the principal's ouster will aos change the security culture that allowed this and other incidents to occur.
While most people are familiar with political robo calls, school systems often use them to make system-wide announcements, including school delays. But one area parent was so irked by an early morning call he decided to take revenge.
The Prince George's County Board of Education is considering banning the use of cellphones and other electronic devices during school hours, unless a teacher allows it.