Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
As part of its 2013 budget proposal, the White House will include a 0.5 percent pay increase for civilian federal employees, according to an administration official.
The new plan spells out a research and development program aimed at improving trustworthiness on the Internet.
White House will pressure GOP lawmakers to vote to confirm Richard Cordray to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
The Justice Department and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement led a government-wide effort to stem the flow of counterfeit products. The White House launched a public-service campaign to let citizens know the impact of fake products on the economy. The Senate passed more stringent rules for DoD and its vendors to make sure military parts are original.
Tags: oversight , DHS , DoD , ICE , John Morton , Victoria Espinel , Counterfeit products , National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center , Carl Levin , John McCain , Defense Authorization Bill , Jason Miller
Chuck Pfarrer's latest book about the raid to kill Osama bin Laden, SEAL Target Geronimo, has come under target by the White House and the military.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro says few agencies are participating in mandated bargaining.
In response to a petition, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy official says U.S. government has no evidence of extraterrestrials.