Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
After five years as chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), Nancy Sutley will leave her position in February 2014. During Sutley's tenure, the Obama administration created the National Ocean Policy and Climate Action Plan.
The Public Interest Declassification Board wants high-level attention to address ever-increasing shortcomings in the way agencies classify and declassify documents. The system is considered by many broken and now is being inundated by electronic records. The National Declassification Center has completed equity referral quality assurance on 278 million pages, and completed all processing of more than 118 million pages of this backlog.
Tags: management , records management , NARA , David Ferriero , Nancy Soderberg , Marty Faga , Michael Dobbs , National Declassification Center , Public Interest Declassification Board , Lisa Monaco , CIA , Joseph Lambert , John Powers , jason miller
President Barack Obama nominated Jeh Johnson to be the next secretary of the Homeland Security Department. He has no discernible experience working in the homeland security sector.
The preliminary version of the framework will be published in mid-October, followed by several months of public comment. NIST plans a final release of the voluntary framework in February.
The Obama administration on Thursday released new proposals for carrying out a major requirement of the federal health care law that was postponed earlier this summer.
A promise to help power the first family's residence with the sun is finally seeing the light of day. After 30 years, solar panels are finally going back on the White House.
Victoria Espinel left Aug. 9 after spending more than four years as the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator. OIRA Administrator Howard Shelanski will serve in an acting role until the White House names a new coordinator.