Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Sen. Joseph Lieberman , Rep. Tammy Baldwin , OPM , Jacqueline Simon , AFGE , domestic partner benefits , sick leave , Long-term insurance , Anti-discrimination law
New strategy among first cybersecurity efforts being addressed after 60-day review. Hathaway says cyber coordinator could be announced in a matter of weeks.
A former DEA head and DHS undersecretary weighs in on the current state of leadership in fighting the drug trade.
Federal CTO details four broad areas of focus to bring new approaches to improve government services and society. He says it's a matter of agencies learning how to innovate.
President Barack Obama announced Tuesday he is combining White House staffs dealing with international and homeland security, predicting the change will make Americans safer. The Associated Press is reporting, Obama also is creating a new office intended to communicate more effectively with other countries about U.S. security policy. The Homeland Security Council, created after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, will be kept as a venue for discussing issues concerning domestic security, including terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, natural disasters and pandemic influenza. Its staff will be integrated into the National Security Council.