Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
Reps. Langevin and McCaul send letter to President Obama urging him to name a coordinator as soon as possible. Federal CIO and federal CTO say one could be named soon.
Tags: technology , management , Rep. Jim Langevin , Rep. Mike McCaul , President Barack Obama , Vivek Kundra , Aneesh Chopra , Christopher Painter , House Cyber Caucus , Melissa Hathaway , Commission on Cybersecurity for the 41st President , cybersecurity
Tags: collaboration , contracting , DorobekInsider , Federal News Radio , Federal News Radio Book Club , government 2.0 , management , OMB , policy , technology , Web 2.0 , books , procurement , Transparency
The White House wants agencies to shift priorities as they develop their fiscal 2011 budget submissions to focus more on the administration's science and technology priorities.
The White House is not blocking Twitter.