Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
DorobekInsider.com: Catching up on the past week while I was away — dashboards, salaries, and a USA.gov PSA
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Sen. Joseph Lieberman , Rep. Tammy Baldwin , OPM , Jacqueline Simon , AFGE , domestic partner benefits , sick leave , Long-term insurance , Anti-discrimination law
New strategy among first cybersecurity efforts being addressed after 60-day review. Hathaway says cyber coordinator could be announced in a matter of weeks.
A former DEA head and DHS undersecretary weighs in on the current state of leadership in fighting the drug trade.
Federal CTO details four broad areas of focus to bring new approaches to improve government services and society. He says it's a matter of agencies learning how to innovate.