Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
President Barack Obama nominated Jeh Johnson to be the next secretary of the Homeland Security Department. He has no discernible experience working in the homeland security sector.
The preliminary version of the framework will be published in mid-October, followed by several months of public comment. NIST plans a final release of the voluntary framework in February.
The Obama administration on Thursday released new proposals for carrying out a major requirement of the federal health care law that was postponed earlier this summer.
A promise to help power the first family's residence with the sun is finally seeing the light of day. After 30 years, solar panels are finally going back on the White House.
Victoria Espinel left Aug. 9 after spending more than four years as the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator. OIRA Administrator Howard Shelanski will serve in an acting role until the White House names a new coordinator.
The departments of Commerce, Homeland Security and Treasury submitted suggestions to the White House on what incentives the government can offer to induce critical infrastructure providers to use the cybersecurity framework to improve their systems and networks. NIST is leading an effort to develop the framework with industry.
The White House chose nine projects for the second round of the innovation fellows program, including the 21st century Financial Systems project. This program hopes to simplify current accounting methods and minimize cost inefficiencies. Other PIF projects look to create platforms for sharing ideas within and between agencies.