Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , acquisition reform , 2010 budget
CRS report highlights potential overlap across government
New report highlights need for better coordination all around
Tags: technology , management , JM , DHS , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , CSIS , Cybersecurity , Homeland Security Subcommittee on Emerging Threats , Mike McCaul , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Jim Lewis
GreenGov Challenge starts today asking employees to submit ideas to lower the government's energy footprint. The contest ends on Oct. 31. A steering committee made up of senior agency officials will decide which ideas can be applied across the government.
White House cyber office working on strategy document to address issues around identity management. This is part of the administration's broader effort to better integrate all of these initiatives.
Painter came to the White House 'shortly' after Hathaway left. He has been the deputy assistant director in the FBI's cyber crime division.
Interagency team to take 60 days to look at four areas
Sen. Carl Levin will introduce a bill requiring defense contracts to be reexamined if its cost increase more than 25 percent over its initial estimate.
Tags: contracting , Carl Levin , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , John McCain , Janet Napolitano , DoD , DHS , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , White House Summit , acquisition workforce
Hathaway's review must move cyber forward, quickly