Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: White House
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
WFED's Jason Miller has details; plus a preview of this week's Federal Security Spotlight program.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Kim Kobza, President and CEO of Neighborhood America, explains that it isn't just the federal government that has to be more open; state and local governments need to get in on the action, too.
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , acquisition reform , 2010 budget
CRS report highlights potential overlap across government
New report highlights need for better coordination all around
Tags: technology , management , JM , DHS , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , CSIS , cybersecurity , Homeland Security Subcommittee on Emerging Threats , Mike McCaul , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Jim Lewis