Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: West Point
Counter-terrorism is a key tenet of President Barack Obama's foreign policy plan going forward. He said in a speech at West Point on Wednesday, "the most direct threat to America at home and abroad remains terrorism. But a strategy that involves invading every country that harbors terrorist networks is na´ve and unsustainable." His plan is to advise and assist countries facing significant terrorism threats and help build the capacity to deal with threats on their own.
Reports of unwanted sexual contact increased sharply in the past academic year. The Pentagon believes the spike shows more reporting, not more crimes.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
National Organizer, AFGE TSA
Attorney, AFGE TSA
Cadets at West Point are on the cyber-front lines. How are they preparing for these new roles?
Cadets are taking on the role of "malicious insiders" in a study of front-line cyber threats.